Vision, Mission and Strategy
Key strategic themes
We believe that, we will create value for member organizations and the society at large by following these steps:
- Identifying, quantifying and communicating the benefits of cellulose products to society
- Promoting the value of forests and everything that comes with it (life, culture, economy, energy, CO2 etc.)
- Providing market data of members’ interest with the utmost integrity
- Collaborating in a proactive way with relevant stakeholders (associations, public authorities, organizations)
- Cooperating to increase technical know-how with best practices, common standards, innovation.
- Collaborating in the area of occupational health and safety.
EPIS in brief
EPIS is an international, non-profit association, officially residing in 250 Avenue Louise in Brussels. EPIS is governed by Belgian law. The office is currently in care of the Secretary General in Helsinki.
Membership is open to producers of chemical market pulps having a registered office or being incorporated in a European country.
The General Assembly, the Steering Committee and the Secretary General are the governing bodies of the association.
Chairman 2020 - 2021
Vice President, Pulp Sales and Marketing, UPM, FINLAND
Managing Director, Altri Sales SA
Steering Committee 2020 - 2021
Senior Vice President, Sales and Customership at Metsä Fibre Oy, FINLAND
Managing Director, Arauco Europe, THE NETHERLANDS
President at Södra Cell International AB, SWEDEN
Vice President, Pulp Sales and Marketing Europe at Mercer Pulp Sales GmbH, GERMANY
Vice President Sales & Marketing, Ahlstrom-Munksjö Aspa mill, SWEDEN